[pnpgm] Game #8 re update #19 - Raddok

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue May 29 19:05:07 CEST 2018

   A pleasant look rested on Arawn's face, though he seemed to pause for the briefest of moments when Raddok's hand was extended. It was an odd custom to him, but one that he recognized existed in certain cultures in the Middle World and was meant as a positive gesture. Reaching out to grasp it he said,

   "Hopefully Kiet can accompany you. He's good company. And thank you for understanding. But I'll see you when I get back."