[pnpgm] (no subject)

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 00:23:15 CEST 2017

   HT         Player       Character Name     Type    Status/Notes   Sex
   -- ------------------------------------------------------------------

   FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Raki..............Normal..Normal/Shifter..??
   R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #-26 sequence (file #26)

       Admin Notes: Edited roster above for adventure.

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
            OOC:

            Not sure how much of this will be noticeable to others in
            the party but if Arawn senses that Pyan is going to skip on
            money he'll speak with the hunter. Mainly on how it's the
            equivalent of barter in certain (civilized) countries, making
            life easier, but also keeping the group from having to
            purchase/pay Pyan's way as they travel on their adventures.
            Arawn would respect Pyan's decision either way:)

            ---------- IC:
            Arawn looked at the sword held in Pyan's hand, his...
            "I could teach the basics but that would be all....
         GM: Ack.  Barter is limited in civilized lands like Marentia.
             But more acceptable in Barbarian lands.  Coin is king
             in most places.

         From Mae/Don: [Re: Actions]
           Unfortunatly I need to now out of the game, it's due to a
           personal issue with RL and will need to leave it at that.
           Thank you so for putting up with me and I wish you happy rpng.
         GM: Ack.  If this issue resolves still glad to come back.  Your
             choice only.  But only have maybe a month to decide at
             this rate I'm doing IBTs.

         From Kiet: [Re: Mae]
           I'm sorry to hear that.  Your character is/was an interesting
           one.  So much self conflict!  Makes for a lot of fun making up
           a story for the character.

           Come back if you feel you can afford the time.
         GM: Ack.  Yes.  It is a fun dynamic.  Good character to try.
             If Don doesn't return I may include Mae in adventure as
             npc but unsure yet.

         From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
           Dorhak decides that staying at Z'leyra's place might...

           "Would it be out of line to ask if my treasures...

           Assuming this is OK, Dorhak will seek out a place of his
           own to rent.  It needn't be extravagent.  I'm thinking
           something with a kitchen, two bedrooms, plus a living area.
           He will, of course, pay in advance since it's unlikely they
           would trust him anyway.  At least six months.  He especially
           would like one in area that has a lot of stone workers.

           Until he can find such a place, he will have to stay in a
           low to middlin' level inn.
         GM: Ack.  A place to rent eh?  To rent or how about a bed &
             breakfast place.  Communal kitchen and private bedroom.
             Why 2 bedrooms?  Plan to ahem..have guests?  I can include
             this in IBT then which I'll do tomorrow.

         From David: [Re: GM Screens on site]
           BTW...I also created some excel files that have those
           tables calculated.

           If anyone wants a copy let me know.
         GM: Ack. It was mainly for new folks to find the charts
             faster.  Old folks have their own setups I figure.  But
             thanks for the offer.

         From David: [Re: Attribute rule]
           I vote do it per the rules.  One item. More than one and
           they cancel out.

           The one exception would be NMI...they would be unaffected
           by other attribute effect items or other NMI.
         GM: Ack. Agree on NMIs.  Forgot that.   Its always been
             in grain in brain I no longer 'rule check'.

         From David: [Re: Items]
           I know that I have been playing the game as per that  'no 2
           items of this type used at same time' rule.  I didn't know
           there was any other way.

           No wonder we have superheroes.
         GM: Ack. No.  As far as current setup no one is cheating.
             I just thought about it with all the magical toys
             we now have.  That it might be good idea to iron out
             this rule detail.  Most do use NMIs.

         From Wout: [Re: Attribute rule]
           I don't mind if the majority votes to ignore this, but I do
           I agree with Dave's interpretation.

           one magic item with Attribute effect. If using two or more,
           they cancel each other out. - NMI are not affected and do not
           cancel each other or a (single) Attribute effect item.

           I know I have been playing the game this way. No wonder we
           have superheroes. :-)

           So vote 1 or 2 (with NMI separate from this rule).
         GM: Ack.

         From Fremea: [Re: Attribute rule]
           I am in agreement with this also. Restricted to two items
           (with NMI separate).
         GM: Ack. Well its 1 with NMI as rule so I see this as you
             saying use rule as listed?  Oh! My votes kinda confuse
             that I see.  Sorry.  Yeah it should be 2. 1 item with NMI.

         From Burton C: [Re: Attribute Rule]
           In game terms, I would grow with the greater magic rules, no
           stacking.  If you have something that grants S+3 and C+2, and
           you get something els that give S+4, your final tally is S+4,
           C+2, not S+6
         GM: Ack. Gotcha.  Glad your lurker.  I respect your pnp stuff. :)
             Maybe we'll get you to join one day.  You are always
             welcome even when game starts.