[pnpgm] (no subject)

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Thu Sep 7 22:48:45 CEST 2017

http://nrgcomputers.com/pbem/cal.txt

I would email this but it'd mess up the tabs in email.

Per David's fine eyes and idiot dwarf now Troll pen cleaner it is

indeed 110 days not 100.

Wout you snt 100 so may wan tot add 10
Arawn your pre ibt take this into account.

I heard form Bert on Skype he is better aside from blood pressure issues.
Is interested in playing.

HE removed himself form list but iwll readd himself.

He thought it was the last adventure.

Agenda
* Z and Arawn's Sheet
* pbem pc bio file update
* pbem summary file update
* adv 8 website

Sadly with only 2 free hours tonight not sure how much will do tonight.
I may be off early tomorrow so we'll see.
If not and assuming I have power I have 4 days next week off ot do it.

and Saturday..a bit.

Stay tuned..

You can use those dates/days.
Yep ask Burton why no 7th day :)