[pnpgm] Game Update #-24 - File #39 - Vote update

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 00:20:44 CEST 2017

   -- ------------------------------------------------------------------

   FH.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar... Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W2.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Raki..............Normal..Normal/Shifter..??
   R4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #-24 sequence (file #39)

       Admin Notes: None

         From Dorhak: [Re: Actions]
           Well, Dorhak isn't a magic user, so I don't really have
           that much of an opinion.  I think I'll abstain on this vote.
         GM: Ack. That's fine but you are allowed a vote I mean even Pyan
             voted. :)