[pnpgm] re teleport

Alex Koponen alexkoponen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 05:56:19 CEST 2017

First making sure that she has her ring and staff back...

Z'leyra continues "Arawn, Z'layha, Fremea, Kiet, come close and hold tight
to me. I will cast a divination regarding the success for the teleport.
Then the invisibility and travel powers spells. The invisibility will wear
off quickly but should help keep us safe if we appear to close to a
potential enemy. After we get there Arawn and I can fix the location in our
minds and then teleport back and get the rest of you."

She adds Divination EL0 to the list of spells she casts.