[pnpgm] Game Update #145 - File #989 - Dreams of Glory

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Sat Aug 5 23:45:13 CEST 2017


s`        Player        DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   -- -----------------------------------------------------------------
   FH.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Al.. Ma
   ...Kevin Newark..........Dorhak............Warrior.Normal/Dwarf....Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   W3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   W2.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   ...Don.Kerr..............Maelorna..........Dancer..Normal/Human....Fe
   ...Gilbert.Isla..........Mournath..........Sailor..Normal/Human....Ma
   R3 Panthera..............Pyandalgor........Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Fake-Kell/Raki........Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaper...??
      Z'layha ..............Npc...............Normal..Normal/Shaman...Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra

       Game Web Site - http:/nrgcomputers.com/pbem/
       Public posts/actions to pnpgm at list.powersandperils.org (mailing list)
       Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

       Game Update #145 sequence (file #989)
       ----------------------------------------------------------------

       Admin Notes: None
       ----------------------------------------------------------------
       [Recap]

         From Mae: [Re: Actions]
           'Awww, Little Sister, going to let them just hit you...
         GM: Ack.  Good stuff.  Scene is good but the views and
             opinions of this sequence don't reflect that of this
             tv station and divine management. :)

         From Z'leyra: [Re: Actions]
           Z'leyra glances down at herself as she confirms that yes, she i
           s back at full mana and can cast. Looking at the rest of the
           party she says "If no wards are here to stop us I can...

           She memorizes the spot for her to come back via teleport, selects
           the first four and proceeds to cast thru her staff at EL0/EL4/
           EL0/EL4 each of the spells. Only the first group gets the
           invisibility, Levitate and Insubstantiability as she will
           memorize the spot outside the walls for reliable teleportation f
           or the subsequent groups.

           She plans to teleport in the direction (but off by about 2
           degrees) of the shifter and bring the first group in high and
           levitate down to the ground to avoid being lost underground.
         GM: Ack.  But have not selected the first group. :)  Must have
             missed the details that Raki has no pin point area to go to.
             He can only point to the wall and guess maybe within a
             few miles square maybe even a dozen square miles.  AS
             he said once outside maybe he can pin point it.
       ______________________________________________________________
       [New Stuff]

           [Febris 9th, 1635TH]
           [Time: 5:01 pm??]

             'Awww, Little Sister, going to let them just hit you like that?'
           the voice taunts as Maelorna opens her eyes and realizes she
           isn't near the others.

             There isn't any pain nor is the ever present hunger plaguing
           her thoughts.  She looks about warily, the room is familiar at
           least, a brothel, one of the rooms from the city.  The heady
           scent of cheap wine mixed with expensive perfume fills the air
           and the distant whispers and playful sounds of love making can
           be heard from behind heavy velvet curtains.

             'You do realize that you can't escape who,' as the voice
           chuckles softly, 'or what you are.'

             "I know what I am, but I also know what I am not.  I am not
           a toy for your amusement," Maelorna screams out, looking for
           the source of the voice and her gaze lights upon a window
           standing in the middle of the room, covered with a black satin
           sheet.

             'Are you sure?  The Princess made her decision and you are
           it, her prize toy.  What care I if you dislike the thought.'
           the voice taunts her from behind the curtain.

             Maelorna reaches up and rips the satin sheet off the frame
           and a polished mirror of an ebon black surface doesn't show a
           reflection as Maelorna expects.  Instead, it ripples as if
           something just under the surface of a black pool of water.

             'While you are not a true daughter of Princess Naamah, you are
           high in her family.  Your sire was one of her strongest children,
           how else do you think you came to be.  Thus I ask, do you truly
           deny what you are?  Considering your tastes, your lusts, your
           desires?'  as the voice chuckles softly, 'Sadly the little
           mortal I told you to feed upon didn't perish, his life force
           was delicious was it not?' the voice teases playfully.

              Maelorna steps back from the frame as another succubus, one
           she recognizes steps forth from the surface and smiles softly.
           As Maelorna tilts her head quizzically, "You? But how, you
           returned?" she asks hesitantly.

              The knowing smile the succubus gives her as it's Saphire
           blue eyes peer at her.  'Little Sister, ever since that
           disgusting human mortal summoned me to train you, I have
           remained with you.  So long  as I am with you, I will continue
           your training.  You have much more to learn than what little I
           have taught you yet,' as she reaches up and caresses Maelorna's
           cheek gently.

              'You have but to refuse my offer and I will leave you once
           you awaken, never to trouble you any further.  But, if you
           accept my offer, then I will continue assisting you and further
           your studies.  Considering we have all eternity to work on what
           you are.'  The succubus offers and awaits Maelorna's answer.

             Dorhak paces around the almost nude Mae grunting and
           growling.  He notices she also grunts and moans and her
           lips waiver as if she is dreaming.  Dorhak wonders what foul
           things she could be dreaming about.

             Z'leyra glances down at herself as she confirms that yes,
           she is back at full mana and can cast. Looking at the rest of
           the party she says "If no wards are here to stop us I can
           teleport four others and myself at a time. They would need to
           be touching me and staying in contact with me till I push them
           away. To be safe I will also cast Invisibility, Levitate and
           Insubstantiability first to prevent untoward events from
           occurring during and shortly after the teleport. If we arrive
           at the wrong altitude just hold on and I will levitate us to
           the correct place. I expect to bring us in above the ground
           and levitate you down."

             "After memorizing the spot and pushing the others to move to
           cover and stay put I can then teleport back here and make other
           trips to get the rest of you. Group there and there so that I
           can be touching all of the group for each teleport."

             Z'layha glances at her sister.  "I have no idea if there
           are wards as I said.  I'm not in the area of security.
           There may be or may not be.  But if we are well underground
           you better teleport well.  Hate to end up a dozen feet under
           the ground.  We could be 3 or 4 levels underground.  I do not
           have knowledge of every floor so there could be a dozen levels
           of basements under the ground floor.  I just don't know."

             The Sidh glance around and spot no magic aside from the
           party members.  Even the wall where the 'door' was which
           is now gone, is void of magic it seems.  Unless it is cloaked.

           Actions? Comments?

           Next Update....Wednesday?

           GM: A short update but not much to work with for now.
               Aside from Mae's dream sequence everyone is ignoring
               her.  Since unsure who is the first group can't do
               much there.  Tuesday will be a busy day so I'll
               try Wednesday for next update.

           GM: Z'leyra/Arawn - 140 pounds = 1 Inclusion
                 Same weight roughly so 140 is 1 inclusion.

               Dorhak -  2
               Arawn  -  1
               Fremea -  1
               Kiet   -  1
               Unali  -  1
               Mae    -  1
               Pyan   -  1
               Z'leyra-  1
               Z'layha-  1
               Raki   -  2 (w/Kell's Skeleton)
               Other  -  3 (Gear and Kameran boy's skeleton)

                 Total- 15

           GM: So while Z can do 4 at a time.
               Fremea can do 5
               Arawn can do 8 at one time.

               So who does what?

           GM: I've added a revised map of the play area.  It is the
               last link on the page.  It will show where you guys
               were before sent to fortress.  The blue mark near the
               wihte Star for Kameri is the villages.  The red square
               on the river to the right is the fortress.  I actually
               had figured it was longer distance but I am too tired
               to go back to analyze things. :)  So for now it will
               fit the purpose.  To new players a hex in this scale of
               map is 20 miles.










-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.powersandperils.org/pipermail/pnpgm/attachments/20170805/99dc0be8/attachment.html>


More information about the pnpgm mailing list