[pnpgm] Arrival in Ticasi

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 05:56:05 CET 2016

Kiet sees the prisoner die and grunts, thinking to himself that said prisoner was lucky.  He wasn't planning on being gentle.

Much later, Kiet looks at Z'leyra after her informational talk.  There was a great deal spoken of her intent and the situation here in Ticasi, but not much else.

"What about the rest of us?  Do you have needs or help from us for any of this, or are we essentially on our own?"

Kiet will turn over his javelins, swords (even the two magic ones), and daggers, along with his shield and armor.  He suspects they will be unnecessary here.  He will also take a look at all of the horses to determine which are in need of replacing.  He will inform the owner of that horse as to their condition.

I'll have more after think about actions.

Sent from my iPad