[pnpgm] Game Update #124

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 23 08:33:00 CET 2015

"I will go with you on the Moon-Gort hunt, unless you think it is a bad idea till you find it, though I figure it will be better to be there."

"As for the mage, I believe it best to find him before we deal with Varange. If the tracking seems to take us to the same place, then at least we will be better prepared."

Fremea will spend most of her time hunting for herbs when she is not doing any of the other stuff.

As for the travel, unless we need the wagon, then lets ditch it and those that don't ride fast will ride with someone else. Otherwise, keep the wagon.
Fremea will examine the talisman closer, and ask Arawn to mana read, sense she is not able to do that. If it will help her, she will use it and later when they are going to sell, it will go back into the party loot.