[pnpgm] Game Update #124 - File #481 - Party leaves Samma

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Feb 17 06:37:00 CET 2015

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   JH Hooten............YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
   -- Npc...............YY..Etain.............Teacher.Normal/Elf......Ma
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #124 in sequence (file #481)

      Admin Notes: In the roster above I have horse types.  That was based
      on Marentia.  Since the travel is only 5 days disregard the above.
      I just keep it in roster for future use.

        From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
          OOC:
          For some reason I thought in at least one of the posts it had
          been mentioned that the gold was going to be given to the
          Liberation Front, hence Arawn's comments. Just thought I'd
          mention it in case anyone's wondering why he mentioned it.

          IC:
          Arawn listened to the reasoning of the others as they
          discussed the gold with careful deliberation.

          "For some reason I was under the assumption that the gold....
          _________________

          Arawn gave a nod when Raban suggested discussing plans to
          mislead Varange until they were settled in camp. Another
          followed when Fremea made the decision to head out, saving the
          hunt for the Moon- Gort until the party was comfortably settled
          in elsewhere.

          Horses:

          Arawn is good with a Riding Horse III unless the party sees a
          need for him to move up to a Riding Horse IV for the extra speed.
          And assuming he can ride fast enough to do so effectively he can
          help act as a scout alongside any of the other riders. Arawn can
          purchase the horse and necessary equipment unless the party sees
          a reason to stick to renting.

          Gem:

          Arawn would like to work on the Medium Dark Ruby (80 sc value)
          in an effort to improve it through his Jeweler/Gem Cutter skill.
          If anyone is uncomfortable with this please feel free to post.
        GM: Ack. As to gold it might've been.  But that was before the
            loot at the estate was discovered.  My guess.  What they don't
            know won't hurt them.  Best scout will always probably be
            Corona.  Only large stuff is magical able.  So medium is
            just a normal item.  As to improving it I'd have to find
            rules n that as the item is probably finalized.

        From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
          Kiet hears Arawn mumbling something about the very nice dark
          ruby gem. He thinks about it for a bit and says "I don't...

          Kiet will be happy to drive the wagon, though he would prefer
          to just use a horse.  Before we all leave, Kiet will change his
          appearance again...to what looks like his old riding tutor.  EL4
          Personal llusion using Wand and battery if still available.
        GM: Ack. Had to use Battery mana as Wand almost tapped out.  BTW
            this illusion is only 2 hours.  Odd.  I actually thought it
            was weeks.  Hmmm... Good news is updating mana chart miscalced
            the mana remaining so you have 4 more mana from the aides.
            Kiet if you want to get a horse I've reconsidered a bit
            f things let me know.  I believe I said before which you
            can handle.  Let me know if rent or buy.