[pnpgm] Game Update #123

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Feb 16 05:28:31 CET 2015

Kiet hears this and responds "I had the same idea, but I expect I will have plenty of time on my hands. I was thinking of perhaps starting with the smaller, less valuable gems and make my mistakes there, then work up my way to the possibly better stones.  Really, in order to make and use the stone for any enchantment (I am thinking as a defensive item), we have to start it out as virgin materials...and jewels have been...um...altered from their original states."

"Basically, I am thinking of making defensive magic items to sell in the future.  And as special gifts to a few people.  I think they might find a fine market in Sivas...and maybe beyond."

Sent from my iPad