[pnpgm] Kiet

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 03:29:12 CET 2015

Kiet doesn't so much claim the statue and horns but offered to pay the 'rebels' for them out of his own personal funds.

In Katai..."People, I think we are living on borrowed time.  We removed a leading member of the city guard.  If anybody reports us we are likely to end up on the chopping block.  We've been involved with too many deaths...and we don't know that the authorities here didn't value them.  We need to move on.  Quickly.  I think we should just go back 'home'..."

"But it's all up to you, Fremea."

Sent from my iPad