[pnpgm] fire dart

David Sanders dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 02:00:26 CET 2015

Assuming there will be an 'after', after the spiders are dealt with for now, Kiet will keep watch until time for night watches. Kiet will be happy to take the first watch with whomever can see well in the dark.

Also, Kiet goes to Pyandalgor and says, ”You might consider skinning one of these things.  I hear the pelts are worth money.  You might even do two...one for you and one for Zabyra.  More than that might slow us down."

Sent from my iPad