[pnpgm] fire dart

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Fri Dec 11 23:41:45 CET 2015

To distract the spider from possibly finishing off the paralyzed Unali,
Z'leyra uses her firestone to cast a Fire Dart at it. Then running
towards the remaining spiders she will hit the spider that Zabyra and
Pyan are fighting as she runs past to finish off the spider on Unali (if
needed...if not finish off remaining spiders).

Z'leyra then starts treating the poisoned (using water swirled in brass
goblet with bezoar) and injured (supervising any that wish to practice
their healing skills and treating any REALLY badly injured).

She ponders the advisability of collecting great spider poison then asks
"Do any of you have an appropriate container for storing great spider
poison? If properly stored we can later enhance it and use or sell the
language learning capability the enhanced poison gives. It could net us
a fair number of gold coins to share, especially with all the languages
we as a group could teach in just a short time of speaking."