[pnpgm] Game Update #61 - File #241 - Samma and Secrets

pnpgm pnpgm at comcast.net
Tue Dec 3 06:19:35 CET 2013

   HT Aliaver/Player    DS    Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
   R1.John Haight.......HY..Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar .. Ma
   --.Tobie Bonahoom....YY..Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry.. Fe
   R3.Mark Murtha.......HN..Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human....Ma
   R1.David Sanders.....HN..Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  ..Ma
   R4.J H Hooten........YN..Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human....Ma
   W4.Wout Broere.......YY..Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  ..Fe
   R1 John.Stowman......YN..Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human....Ma
   R4.Alex Koponen......YY..Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  ..Fe
      Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Squirt (Ferret) Kell, Wolf - Will

      Private emails (not public actions) to pnpgm at comcast.net

      Game Update #61 in sequence (file #241)

         From Kiet: [Re: game]
           Well, from what I can tell there are only five of us even
           semi active...none of us are likely capable of such a
           teleport.  So something else has to be decided.   NOW!

           Kiet looks at the others and wonders with annoyance why...
         GM: Ack.  Well we have active wise Arawn, You, Z'leyra.
             Fremea seems busy but I can reach out any time to him.
             He is busy with work (his own business) and life.  Will
             is busy in the great north.  Mostly job related from
             what I hear though Alex can just give him a phone call
             anytime. Unali is active but I get more emails from him
             so it seems like not so active.  Kell well not sure where
             he is.  If not around by next year we'll have to decide
             what to do with him.  I'm torn between it all.  On one
             hand I like the stall as I can get more free time to do
             stuff.  This time of year is busy for me and my vacation
             time. So I may only work 3 days a week.  During normal
             times it takes 2 days a week to do update.  For you guys
             it is minutes to read.  But for me it can range from 1-5
             hours.  Depending on combat it could be easy 3-5 hours.  That's
             basically a night/afternoon.  So I enjoy the slow times but
             I also know others get antsy and want to play.  I figure
             just one more month then I'll be in my boring 5 day a week
             period and I'll push folks further. :)

         From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
           Quote:
           Etain shakes his head knowing the Sidh can see but not ...

           ??
           "Your conscious recollection is unimportant, only that the

           OOC: Scott, if you determine that any point in the sky and
           within range of Translocation qualifies for 'precise knowledge'
           then please assume Arawn will just move ahead with Translocating
           above Samma in a single jump.

           When Kiet adds his voice to the conversation Arawn turns, ...

           OOC: Not sure what the terrain is like but if there's little
           chance for cover being reached before the arrival of the
           pursuing group Arawn will Translocate any all willing towards
           the furthest seemingly unoccuppied spot that would be out of
           the way/range of those tracking us... assuming no one else
           comes up with an alternative plan or Arawn can use
           Translocation as mentioned above.
         GM: Ack.  I see your issue with the precise stuff.  I suppose
             one could use a memory of Etain looking up FROM samma into
             the sky.  That would qualify to me.  Assuming he ever did
             look up (I'd have to roll).

         From Will: [Re: Actions]
           After being elbowed by the person standing next to him ...
         GM: Ack. Welcome back!  Sadly this is same situation with
             Arawn needing details like those safeguards. :) I
             can poof teleport but being a programmer I like details
             on how its done. :)