[pnpgm] Game Update #60 - File #235 - Lights near

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 2 10:27:34 CET 2013

<so many things happen in RL that I just have to drop something for a little bit, I am back>

Fremea waited for the others just figure this thing out. She can teleport herself and a couple of others for a little ways, but to get to the city in one jump, she just doesn't know how. Though some how she did make a large teleport that one time ....

She keeps watch on the lights coming until the group leaves. If they get too close she will cast sleep mist where the group of lights are coming towards, to slow them down. She will also use marbles spell to impede the progress (again only if they are getting close before the group leaves).

Once they arrive in the city (even if it is high up at first), she will reacquaint her memories with the lay of the city and figure out where they are based on her knowledge. "Etain, where is the nearest tavern? We will want to get shelter. Raban, since you draw a crowd, please hide yourself for now. If Z will remove her amulet that destroys illusions for right now, we can hide him better."

Once at a tavern she will get a back room away from the crowd and possibly being over heard. "Ok, there are somethings here we need to deal with. First, is finding this damn piece of some nasty magical item, second, or possibly first tonight, get the thief, as he might have other info about my parents or even who this other creature is that has been one step ahead of us. For my own personal reasons, I will also be visiting someone else here. I have a 'debt' to pay back."

She looks at the group for moment, taking in each person's resolve to be here for what ever reasons those may actually be. "It seems I have been chosen to be a bigger part of something. Something that I was never told about or really cared about. But, it seems now that it threatens more than just me and my family." She glares at Etain a little longer, then she sighs and seems to almost look like the little girl she has been pretending to be. "It seems it is time to tell a secret that I did not want anyone to know about, including me. It seems that it will be revealed as we progress anyway. I do not trust anyone, even those of my own kind, so I feel that this is a curse. And I do thank you for your choosing to come with me, rather than obeying some strange commandment." At that she stands up, looking around at the group, seeing confusion and wonder on most faces, except Etain. His smug know it all expression still there. That teacher face she has come to hate with everything she is.

She undoes her shirt to let her left shoulder be revealed. There sitting on her shoulder, what she told Z was a only a birthmark, is a red X made up of five dots. She waits for the worst to happen. For everyone to hate her. For Etain to gloat about her destiny and that she is chosen to do terrible things.

<After whatever discussion happens about the mark.>
She will take out the painting, once the room is for certain protected and no one else but the party is there, and touch it again to reveal anything else she can gain from it.

Making sure her mark is covered once more. "We must use our time correctly. Tonight I want to find that thief and see what we can get out of him. Keit will be most useful there." Throwing a wink his way. "Then we will get the artifact." <unless there is something else she gets from the painting>