[pnpgm] mirror. going forward

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Thu Feb 16 23:19:20 CET 2012

Not hearing the request for her mirror, Z'leyra is already most of the
way across the open area with Ben'dar, both invisible, guiding him with
her left hand.  She tells Ben'dar that they should both attack the same
Vong from behind on the count of three from when she taps one, two,
three on his foot with her foot. To keep the magic going he should keep
in touch with her at all times, at least until the spell wears off.

She speaks low to Ben'dar "We will leave those in the towers to those
with offensive magics. We will clear those bowl type buildings one at a
time. Wait for my signal and stay in touch so that the spell doesn't end
early."

She leads them into the first bowl home and around behind any Vong inside.