[pnpgm] new plan?

Alex Koponen akoponen at mosquitonet.com
Tue May 4 07:32:20 CEST 2010

Since Z'leyra is apparently sticking around and patching folks up when
she becomes (un-in)substantial she starts talking.
"Folks, I think we ought to take a break...send someone to go fetch our
magical equipment and come in tomorrow loaded for bear. Going up against
the Vong without proper armor and magical gear is almost asking for
casualties. Even if Katai authorities detect the magic it will should
take them a long time to get here, by then we will be gone."