[pnpgm] Game Update #49 - File #440 - Tiehul's contact report

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:57:01 CET 2009

Fremea stays back out of the way of all the over driven ideas and opinions. After hearing the report, she quietly says, "It seems that the best route is by boat, taking the wagon with us, so that we miss a lot of possible issues of detection. I do not like this place much, so the sooner we can find these creatures and deal with them, the better. Plus, it will give us more notice as nobles that we can afford a ship to carry us to any province or city that is near water."

Fremea just rolls her eyes at the conversation about magic.