[pnpgm] Game Update #49 - File #440 - Tiehul's contact report

Murtha, Mark D (N-Innovar) mark.d.murtha at ulalaunch.com
Fri Nov 6 16:34:15 CET 2009

>         GM: Ack. One part removed due to healing.  Also since this
>             conversation was in morning you drink beer for breakfast? :)
[Argh!  Didn't realize it was morning, my bad.  Kell was drinking tea and not beer, unless there are beerios.]

>         [Time: 3:08pm]
>
>           Some time later Z'leyra finishes up very relaxed as his brain
>         gets a overload of hormones.  Feeling relaxed and quite content
>         he feels sad that she is done.  Thinking quickly he mentions
>         that his rear end fell on the ground pretty hard.  Z'leyra simply
>         looks over and shrugs as she blows out the candles.

A bit later after the massage and treatment Ha'Kell finds Z'leyra, "Thank you for helping me.  This is now two things I owe your for, the first being the payment for the voyage here.  If there is anything I can do for you please ask or let me know."  He gives her a brilliant smile and a respectful yet small sweeping bow, taking her hand in his in thanks.

>            The party glances over at Unali and Chion for their opinions.
>          All the while the party wonders which way might be best.

Never the quiet one Kell offers his opinions when the time is right.  "I can take a copy of the logo from the scroll and see what I can find.  Around to merchants and shipping companies.  If we stay here another day and decide not to leave, or wherever we go.  Either way, I'd like a copy of the logo so I can ask at merchants and shippers."

Thinking back to the map he studied as well, "Shantou and Katai city being on the same highway scare me.  I do not want to go through Katai city."  Pausing and looking at Arawn and Fremea, "I doubt any of us want to go through it.  Sailing south to the mouth of the river seems a good plan.  If we need to go further south we're there, and if we need to go northwest into Shantou we can use the river.  But I defer to Unali and Chion as the leaders, of course."

Pausing in thought, then reaching some point, "Aren't there mountains fairly close to Shantou?  The picture of a mountain on a scroll?"

Asking Shu, "When can you perform the next ritual?  Is it possible to do it here before we leave?"