[pnpgm] Game Update #49 - File #440 - Tiehul's contact report

Thomas O. Magann Jr. tmagann at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 6 08:04:03 CET 2009

>           "Semantics." Caladan chimes in on the topic. "The world itself
>         was created by the gods.  Since it was created from nothing then
>         even the world isn't natural.  But the world abroad is what
>         we call nature.  The divine touch that means everything from the
>         grain of sand to the walls in this place has divine touch from the
>         core materials.  Therefore magic can exist in everything.  This
>         is likely why the Sidh can sense it in all things.  In that
>         end everything has magic and is natural.  But we are here to
>         listen to Tiehul's report."

Whitney, who should be in a university somewhere trying to earn tenure, shake shis head, "No, actually, they didn't. Most of them weren't even around at the start, including all the so called human ones. They DID however, break it. Some of the very oldest elder gods date back to the beginning of time and all old and new, parent and child, have hand a hand in shaping what has come since they came into being, and since they broke the World into three parts, making a variety of servants and the like, but creating the world they are a part of? Where, then, did the first oens come from?"

Of course, Whitney still being a teenager by some months knows EVERYTHING. And, in his defense, the library where he learned it all was heavily shaded to Balance, a pantheon both new, as such things go, and with an agenda. Poor kid.

Thank you for your time,

Thomas O. Magann Jr.