[pnpgm] Kiet offers an opinion...

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Nov 6 19:18:37 CET 2009

        >   The party glances over at Unali and Chion for their opinions.
         All the while the party wonders which way might be best. >

Kiet is listening intently to all that is said, obviously keenly interested.  After the talk winds down a bit, he says, "I believe we should head inland toward the west.  For one thing, the coast of Katai is where most of the people are.  The west is somewhat less densely populated.  The sea provides much for so many people.  Anyway, the Vong probably have been working in an area they can control.  The less populated areas probably better suit their needs."