[pnpgm] Game Update #40 - File #158 - Party heads to Wedding..

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 23 09:00:18 CEST 2008

Fremea will accept the spells from Raban and Arawn (if needed). (oops, I forgot about that, it is ok, cause she still would think that thought, just that something else had happened after the first pass that someone didn't want her to see).

To Raban: "Thank you for your blessings and your energy. I have never quite felt anything like it. I do hope that you will not need to do so again though."
(if spell from Arawn): "Thank you lord Sidh, though I know you are not a full God, I do have some understanding of courts and it is most kind to have you helping me." Said in Sidh.

To Ben'Dar: Fremea has wondered how this odd group came together and why a fighter such as this would be tagging along. He seems to be a very good man, though a bit weird to her as she is so used to many having some kind of magic arts to them. He seems to be genuine though and has almost a relaxing attitude, except for how much he drinks all the time. "I do not come from here at all, though I have heard of it, told to me by the people who 'trained' me. My people are still where I left from, in Donara. They do not deserve to be spoken of, though there are a few I hope are doing well..." The last word spoken a bit harsh as a thin smile crosses her face, that almost looks grim. Her mind drifts back to court and she was treated fairly, though as if a prize won at a fair for the best trickery. Coming back to the present and realizing she actually drifted out for a second, she composes herself again, "I separated myself on purpose, there are some others that I must find first, so that I may seek help in another endeavor."

She knows that she has given too much away, though this human seems to have a protecting feeling about him, like he would not allow others to come to harm, before he himself is dead. She still holds a lot back though, as Fremea still really does not know anyone in this group, yet they treat her very kindly. She wonders if this is too good to be.

Otherwise, she will basically follow along for the wedding, as she has never actually been invited to one before and gotten to attend it directly. She will start to look for information about the creature that attacked her and where or what direction she will be heading as soon as she can to make sure they no longer can harm her kind.