[pnpgm] Game Update #40 - File #158 - Party heads to Wedding..

J Hooten jhooten at binary.net
Tue Apr 22 20:21:53 CEST 2008

<Metagame: Spells Raban will be casting on Frema: Blessing(DCV),
Blessing(Will), Blessing(Con) cast at maximum from Mana. 'Spirit
Blessing' cast at minimum from Enl as many times as needed. Note: Spirit
Blessing will yield double because the Enl loss was from a Kotohi
creature. Raban intends for Frema to have a significant increase in Enl
for a few days. Arawn, Spirit Blessing is also about 6 times cheaper to
use than Energy in this case, but Raban does not know that.>
<As player I am a bit confused as to why the spells have not yet been
cast, but likely its timing and consent related. So the casting should
be shortly after the chat with Frema, once any desired privacy could be
arranged or even cast in the open as little ceremony is needed. I don't
think there was any mention of not allowing spell casting, but there
could be some cultural restrictions or curiosity involved.>

[Raban mentally prepares himself to perform the Blessings, he reaches
deep within his heart for his connection to his Goddess and feels the
warmth spread. She has never refused his blessing of a women, especially
when they are at risk of injury. Raban wonders briefly if his connection
to his Goddess can truly be seen by others or whether the glow reported
by some of those he has blessed was from something entirely different...]
Raban to Frema, "Open yourself to receive the Glory of Miryan, so that
she can Bless you using my hands..."
<insert casting of Blesses here, hopefully no nasty surprises>

<Assuming no problems or events to change things.>
Raban to Frema, "You may need a little time to adjust but the effects
vary with the type of Blessing done. You are now better defended from
your enemies and will have a little boost in magical capability and
series increase in potential life force. The latter you will feel much
more once I channel more life into you. I have another Blessing, one of
the Spirit, that will greatly restore what you have lost. This blessing
is one that prefers to be shared when possible, but I know only of Unali
or Chion who may still benefit from it."
Raban to Unali and Chion, "If you are still feeling a bit weak from the
poison, you are welcome to share in my healing of Frema. If so, you must
gather close to her."
[Raban worries for a moment, including a man is not something he has
done often, but this one is also one protecting these women and he feels
no reaction forbidding it in his heart.]

Raban: "Open yourself to receive the Glory of Miryan, so that she can
restore your Spirit to its former glory using my hands..."
<insert casting of Spirit Blessings here, hopefully no nasty surprises.
Goal once more is filling Frema to capacity which could need a few
castings ;) >
<To those who can see magic this spell is fun as many many times the
energy Raban is using flows from him. The Mages may react to the
fountain of Divine power?>

<The next day practice etc seems to be fine as is. But he definitely
will keep an eye out for trouble.>