[pnpgm] Game update #100b - File #359 - Stats/Info report

Chris & Karen Wells ckwells at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 15:41:00 CEST 2006

As the excitement of the battle fades and the reality of Caladan's death
sets in, Ben'Dar's excited look of triumph is quickly replaced by sadness
and anger.  He kneels by the body and says quietly in Zen'dali, "Happy
hunting in the world of the Spirits, my brother."

Later on, when camp is being searched and cleaned up, prisoners being tied,
horses gathered, etc, Ben'Dar pitches in to help as previously stated.

Ben'Dar examines the horses and quickly identifies the Good and Superior
mounts, both riding and war.  With a low whistle, he calls to his friends,
"I don't know where they found all these exceptional quality horses.  Many
of these are fit for a king to ride!"  Ben'Dar will use his skills in horse
husbandry and horsemanship to identify which mounts might be a good match
for those who would like a horse "upgrade".  :-)  If there are any unclaimed
horses, Ben'Dar will tie the animals (including the mules and draft
horse) onto a long lead so that they can be taken back with the party.  He
says, "We can sell these horses and split the proceeds.  I will handle it
when we return to Marentia."

Ben'Dar will carefully examine the horses for injuries, and will bandage up
any injuries he finds on the animals.

As far as loot is concerned, Ben'Dar is interested in some of the weapons.
He examines the daggers of the shaman and the leader, the scimitar of the
leader, and the spear of the big warrior with interest.  He asks Thig,
Jordi, and Z'leyra if they sense any magic in those items.

Once all the looting is completed, Ben'Dar will ask Thig, "What are we doing
with the prisoners?  Can we free them from the effect of the bugs?"  If any
of the enemy are not under the influence of a bug (i.e. they are truly
enemies), Ben'Dar will help to tie them up onto a lead similar to the one
the horses are on so they can be marched back to Caladan's village for
justice.

Once these tasks are completed, Ben'Dar motions upward to the circling
carrion birds and says, "The Bova Noya will discover us here before long.
We need to leave their lands quickly."  Ben'Dar will lead the captured
horses as the party returns to Caladan's village.