[pnpgm] Caladan and Farseeker...

kzinti maouse kzinti_maouse at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 21:51:54 CEST 2006

OK. I officially don't have a clue as to whether they
are alive, critially bleeding, or dead 10 (as we say
in Cyberpunk 2020). If their hearts are still beating
(and perhaps if not) I'm sure Chion is not the last to
attempt a healing spell or two. If, after all attempts
have failed he is dead, he will cast preserve the dead
on him if wished (maybe someone knows a healer...
gotta wonder if a certain mountain mage knows
resurrection or not... or has a scroll with it on it
even (Chion would love to borrow it if so, btw)). In
any event, we would all try, even futily to recover
them.

Chion offers the preserve the dead and transportation
to Wounderal as an option in the event he is dead.

It seems Farseeker is alive, but needing a regen spell
for his injuries. Likewise Chion will offer if
requested.

-Marcel