[PnP] Martial Arts EL bonus - Does it apply to missile weapons?

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 02:14:02 CET 2023

MA (Artist) is in v2 so probably the v2 rules and the big wout pdf.
I also think its a Talent or was it Special Event.
One of those.
I looked at my variant files and don't see it.
I vaguelly recall it was one of the skill Variant documents.
Burton did alot of that.
I've been posting the VAriant files I have (some not on wouts site)
in discord.
I'm up to letter D.
So when I get to S I'll check and post it for download.