[PnP] Introducing New Players

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Sun May 29 05:57:49 CEST 2022

Mordara was fun I ran it 1983 at a con once.
Its smaller than Towerof Doom.
Since a short 1 shot did you do pre gens? since
most are turned off by the pc creation
process.  Once get to know na dlike system they'll do pcs.
Look in book 2
2.4..1 in this pdf
Movement Order
Basically its PMR, CEL, etc...
armor..dex...there is a order of this.

I just charge it all out
Do PMRs and cells and have it already ahead of time.
Hope game went well?
Glad to see it run there.
I think you actually joined my pbem rpg (I'd hav
eto find the application) but gues snever replied back
So hope all went well!