[PnP] Introducing New Players

Floyd Resler floyd.resler at maccrafters.com
Mon May 30 14:09:30 CEST 2022

I haven’t had a chance to run it yet. We’ve been playing Descent Legends of the Dark. I was hoping to squeeze it in after we finished that and before we started our new Pathfinder campaign. It looks like I’ll have to wait to run it after the Pathfinder campaign.

I read through the combat rules and found all the info. I have the characters already generated. I also rolled the random encounters ahead of time and I created a spreadsheet which will track each creature’s HPV as well as the Experience and Expertise gained for each character during combat. I definitely don’t want new players feeling bogged down by a bunch of paperwork!

I think my group is really going to love the combat and magic system. Hopefully, they’ll like the entire system enough to want to go through Tower of the Dead.

As for the PBEM game, yeah, I had joined that but, at the time, was really busy with other things. How can I join again? And, since I’m going to be running a game a some point, it would help if I actually had some play time in!

Thanks!
Floyd