[PnP] max scores

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 15 19:21:50 CEST 2019

What ever works for you. But a MEL cost is expensive.
For me my Tweaks like this use mep/cep.
Good luck.

----
Speaking of max scores. I have house ruled that you can train
characteristics and skills above the max, it costs an extra *NEL and
I'm thinking to have to train enough to raise the difference between
your max and current ability or it goes back down to max maybe me a
skill check every month at your max and if you fail you loose a level
and on a partial success you don't get to count  that
month's  Expertise Points towards skill gain. on a severe success you
don't have to check next month and on a critical you get the amount
of Expertise Points to train to EL1 added to next month. --- It is
with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to
get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to
others, and it belongs to everyone.
On Sunday, July 14, 2019, 10:12:37 PM CDT, Scott Adams
<<http://www.powersandperils.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pnp>longshotgm