[PnP] Max scores

Hsingai Altaica draltaica at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 15 17:14:50 CEST 2019

Speaking of max scores. I have house ruled that you can train characteristics and skills above the max, it costs an extra *NEL and I'm thinking to have to train enough to raise the difference between your max and current ability or it goes back down to max maybe me a skill check every month at your max and if you fail you loose a level and on a partial success you don't get to count  that month's  Expertise Points towards skill gain. on a severe success you don't have to check next month and on a critical you get the amount of Expertise Points to train to EL1 added to next month. --- It is with books as with the fire in our hearths; we go to a neighbor to get the embers and light it when we return home, pass it on to others, and it belongs to everyone.