[PnP] Pbems

Allan Samuelson allan.samuelson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 22:11:00 CEST 2016

Thomas,

I'm Shadowsmith on RPoL. I rarely speak up on this mailing list, but I do
read every message that comes from it. Sadly, I have to agree with you that
there is little interest for PnP on RPoL. I have the same problem with my
home group.

I'll talk to my wife, she might be interested in a PnP game if only to have
a chance to play a faerry. Unfortunately she is in a number of RPoL games
already so I can't be sure.