[PnP] Pbems

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 00:06:07 CEST 2016

Both are welcome in mine.  Non rpol but good
game.  After 17 years doing the pbem we've had...only 3 faerry.
Kaylle who is now a librarian/scholar
Thig (had a odd thing with dogs)
Fremea who is active in the game now.  Oh!  Tom
that's another one Tobie could join if he has time.
Sadly not many dwarves in mine.  Only 1 in 17
years though one willbe jioining within the month. :)  Finally a dwarf.
Nice thing about v2 rules is hybrids.
Raban who was a very active player/post here
until John died was human/mir.  Now a npc.
Kell half Hu/Elf.  We had Strie'bog until Rob got
busy with school was Hu/Green lady hybrid.

But before you wanna join my game sign up for
Tom's.  Mine is so open I can take folks whenever.
Already have 7 active folks.  But Tom really
needs at least 3-4 to make it worth it I guess.
Tom want me to post on my list and see who is
interested? I think 2-3 don't read this one that often.
Sorry Thomas or Tom I'm lazy so Thomas is owkr.