[PnP] Influence chance formula

Scott Adams longshotgm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 12 03:45:14 CET 2013

By now you have 3 different answers. :)
Just keep in mind P&P was made for flexible people.  As Richard
always said if you don't something or a rule then delete or change
it.  IF you think a -20 shouldbe used rather than -40 then use -20.
So good luck.  Use your own judgement.  Test your own math and ideas
out in situations.  If you think  Elves get cheated then up their
chance to deflect IC. Good luck.