[PnP] Perm Magics...how...?

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sun Jan 20 23:00:03 CET 2008

How does a magic user create items with 'Attraction' or 'Attribute Effect's...heck, or even 'Luck'?

I don't know which Perm Magic would be used for such things...I would presume attraction is similar to dedication...so it might as well be that easy.  I can't really see Luck being created only by players with the luck spell, because then the EL of the spell might be different than the EL of the item.  I can't find anywhere that mentions modifiers to attributes for permanent magics...and that's the one I'm most interested in.

Any suggestions...ideas...