[PnP] Powers & Perils Chat

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Fri Jan 18 02:18:05 CET 2008

At 01:55 AM 9/26/07, you wrote:
>Dear "adapto-stealer" :-)
>
>Here is the first book, PDF version (2.8 MB).
>It contains the rules to create a character divided into the following 4 chapters :

Will look at it eventually.  But in future may want to send large files like that to Wout to put on site first.  I got it like twice for some reason so thats 6 megs unexpected and some mailers bounce or delete them outright if not expecting it.  Just a note for the future :)
If on site folks can pick and choose if they want it.  Thanks.