[PnP] Photo PDFs bad, use DjVu

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 6 11:17:26 CET 2008

Thanks for the link to that.
If you dont mind, could you fill me in a little bit on how it works in
relation to a constructed PDF. Can it be applied before or after the PDF is
assembled (or both?). This definitely sounds of value to me. The savings in
file-size sound dramatic, and thats always been an area of note to me. I
archive quite a bit of my RPG/literature material; I have several hard
drives, but I would rather have a smaller file that accomplishes the same
level of quality.

Thanks again!