[PnP] Three Quests For Curses Adventure Available

Phineas Cromwell phineascromwell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 21:48:41 CET 2008

The adventure Three Quests For Curses is on my Scribd page for all fellow
perilous adventurers to indulge in.

I did an OCR copy and have it in Word format (note that it retains minor
grammatical/punctuation errors; I just proofread it for OCR-related errors;
the PDF can be used to do a final proofing; the OCR copy I mainly intend for
possible formatting for the P&P site (by Wout), and also of course for
whoever finds it of use in this format):

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8685060/Powes-and-Perils-Three-Quests-for-Curses

Here is the PDF version derived, of course, from the Heroes issue:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/8685075/Powers-and-Perils-Three-Quests-for-Curses