[PnP] Tower of the Dead

Scott M scottee.mac at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 22:37:25 CEST 2008

I've created this sheet for my own convenience. Feel free to use or
discard. Everything on it should be standard except the one-hit-break
column under armor (which is an optional rule and can be ignored).

Only use the sheet if you think it's helpful, otherwise just ignore it.

You'll need MS Word to open/edit it.