[PnP] Tower of the Dead

Curtis Aikens CAikens at cips.ca
Thu Aug 21 04:34:06 CEST 2008

I DEFINITELY have a copy, and know exactly where it is.  My life's a bit of
a scramble right now and wouldn't get to scanning it until later in the
fall.

If you're willing to wait, or your shipment goes awry, tag me again (direct
or on-list) again in about a month.

Unfortunately, I'm also probably going to have to sell my P&P material at
that time too (haven't played for 20 years and it's just gathering dust).
I'll pipe up here first when it comes to that.

Curt