[PnP] Tower of the Dead

guy jobbins nuanarpoq at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 20 13:28:13 CEST 2008

Floyd, that sucks - I hope you find all your missing stuff soon. (I feel your pain - I moved house ten years ago, only to find almost all my rpg stuff lost somewhere in transit)...

I'll order one of the sets from amazon, have it couried to me, and hopefully be able to scan it myself and share with anyone interested. Assuming it arrives....

Cheers

Guy