[PnP] Insubstantial

Scott Adams longshot at darktech.org
Mon Jul 16 19:35:50 CEST 2007

At 11:52 AM 7/16/07, you wrote:
>I should think they may not have excepted Insub while in Insub for the simple reason that they didn't think anyone would try something so blatantly impossible.  You already have no physical substance.  You can't become less substantial than you already are.

Ahh.  Theres the rub.  But in fact its in the spell.  Can cast Travel powers within Insub.  Therefore.  Loop hole.  Richard probably didn't forget to do an exception for it.  And players are crazy they do challenge GMs :).
When one asked about it I thought about it not havng done so far.
The loophole is there which opens a door to making th eimpossible possible.  I mean like you I always assumed physical contact needed.  But what's to say Richard thought maybe Insub contact to contact was possible.  Who knows what goes in the mind of the Creator. :)