[PnP] Insubstantial

Dan Abbott dabbott68_bmd2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 17:52:10 CEST 2007

I should think they may not have excepted Insub while in Insub for the simple reason that they didn't think anyone would try something so blatantly impossible.  You already have no physical substance.  You can't become less substantial than you already are.

Scott Adams <longshot at darktech.org> wrote:  At 10:54 PM 7/5/07, you wrote:
>Insub within Insub?
>
>Personally, I would not allow it...I can't think of any spells that
>stack like that.

Though that's how the rules define it.
Insub can use Travel Powers. Insub is a spell of TP. ERgo :)

Just one of those loop holes i recently came across in the game here.