[PnP] A digging we go!

Sylverrs_ dragon abnaric at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 00:43:09 CET 2007

Think MR17 is too high for mules pulling a loaded wagon or carrying packs. Would put it in the 10-12 range.
As to the elementals, neither is the best choice for the task. Need to deals with Gnomes for earth moving and construction. Unless the offer was something spectacular, would probably insult a Son of Gaea. As to living earth, they aren't geared for such at all. Call them to kill something or destroy, I'd say.