[PnP] Magic users

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Fri Oct 20 21:06:44 CEST 2006

I think when we initially started playing the game (way back in '83) we had it so you could only start as a MU if you rolled "trained by MU" on the specials table.

I'm all for toning down some of the overpowered-ness of wizards, to provide some balance to the warriors in the party so they don't feel like the wizard's caddy, hence the "wizard under fire" rule I was trying to nail down.

Burton Choinski | Principal Software Engineer | ENOVIA MatrixOne
210 Littleton Road | Westford, MA  01886
Office: 978 589 4089 | Fax: 978 589 5903 | Cell: 508 843 7183
burton.choinski at matrixone.com
The information in this email and subsequent attachments may contain legally privileged, proprietary and confidential information that is intended for a particular recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or use of the contents of this e-mail information is prohibited. When addressed to MatrixOne clients or vendors, any information contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms and conditions in the governing contract.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone or by return e-mail, and delete the e-mail.