[PnP] Re: Weapon and Armor making

Choinski, Burton Burton.Choinski at matrixone.com
Fri Oct 6 03:03:57 CEST 2006

All times I have, from sources and Harn and such, are time to actually fashion, assuming materials at hand, teh weapon and any other stuff such as Scabards and strings.  I heard it can take a 3 months "a season to season...hmmm" to get wood dry enough to make a usable bow.

For my purposes, I'll assume that the players can "*poof*" get the materials, but they will need to expand town time crafting (and no training and such).  However, given the roll chance they get they have a better chance of a fine weapon.  And player-crafted weapons are by definition more pure for enchantments, since they can be assured of the quality.