[PnP] Construction

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Jun 2 21:24:11 CEST 2005

At 19:27 02/06/2005, you wrote:
>I found this while digging through my old game archives while a build was
>running.  Tech items beyond P&P (scuba, pressure suits) have been
>removed.  Wout, if you could add this information to the construction
>rules I posted earlier, that would be great.

This has been added to the construction rules on the site. And on a similar
note: the Culture Book project Scott undertook a while ago has also been
formatted (as html) and is now available both on the site and as download.
Took a while to format correctly.

Wout

Wout Broere		broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:		http://www.powersandperils.org/