Resources

Wout Broere broere at POWERSANDPERILS.ORG
Tue Sep 23 22:47:33 CEST 2003

As a follow up for a mail sent early August:

I have said this to some people in the past, but it never hurts to repeat.

There is always enough room on my machine at home (where
http://www.powersandperils.org/ points to) for any files or stuff that
people want to add to the P&P site. So, anyone who has something that he
would like to see added to the P&P site, can send it to me and I will add
it in time.  As you may have noticed the largest problem is that I don't
seem to find the time to do any more updates lately. There is still some
stuff that has to be added to the site, and a lot of country descriptions
from Perilous Lands to be added (someday, I promise).

I still have some scanned Heroes articles which didn't make it to the site,
but I do believe that I have everything. Now where did I put that stuff ?
:-) So if someone needs a copy of something, just holler.

Speaking about the website: I have started working on revamping the site.
As usual, don't hold your breath, this will take months before it sees the
light of day, as I will redo the layout, but also the entire engine that
drives the site/ takes care of the content managment. But this makes it the
perfect moment for people to make their wish list for the site known. Any
suggestions/remarks/additions are welcome.

Wout

Wout Broere             broere at powersandperils.org
P&P Website:            http://www.powersandperils.org/  or
                         http://geo.citg.tudelft.nl/broere/pnp/