Interesting find.

John Raner katkin_kalvin at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 14 16:27:33 CET 2003

--- Scott Adams <longshot at DARKTECH.ORG> wrote:
> I like the WW stuff.  The basic Rpg above also is a
> good system.  I remember
> it was a TINY TINY little booklet at a dealers room
> one time and I picked it
> up and scanned it.  I think a friend has a copy now.
>  This was like a brown
> paper version so you may have one newer and actually
> in gloss or something :)

I have a scan but I am trying to locate a copy of the
new version released by Chaosium in 2002. It even has
color artwork on the cover :). All the WoW booklets
are tiny and it is amazing how much they packed into
them.

Cheers,
John

=====
"It is a shame that governments are chiefed by the devil tongues"

Chief Ten Bears