repair

Paul L. Ming pming11 at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Aug 28 06:58:56 CEST 2003

Hiya.

  Hmmm. Come to think of it, it's never occured in my games. And I've been
playing P&P off and on since it came on the market in '83. (?) Nobody's ever
had or made magic armor that I can recall.

  I'd probably handle it by having only dwarven runemasters be able to
repair it (or elven wizards for elven mails only). If I got complaints from
the players on this, I might go a little easier and allow for repair by
magic ---permanent magics at an EL higher than that of the armor in the
first place; with failure indicating it is unrepairable, and abyssmal
failure indicating that the armor is destroyed totally. >:)

^_^

Paul L. Ming