repair

Albert Sales drite_mi at YAHOO.COM
Wed Aug 27 22:38:10 CEST 2003

   I've always worked with repair of magic items being done by the item creator or magical formula. Sometimes, a quest for RARE components will be needed. I have also seen the following allowed:

   A Magic User (of appropriate alignment) of Higher MEL and EL
   Disenchantment-Repair-Reenchantment
   Enchantment of FV designated as "Repair"
   Magic potions and powders of a specific type
   Not Possible

   I am actually quite interested in how others have addressed this issue.

Alex Koponen <akoponen at MOSQUITONET.COM> wrote:
So how does someone repair magical items in P&P?